= 3.2 Released September 28th, 2016 =
* PornHub added Categories to API results.
* Display full taxonomy hierarchies in Create the Posts tab.
* Added Main Settings option to change default timeout for API requests.
* Remove Trash Images now applied immediately to permanently deleted posts.
* Added template tags %VideoTags% and %VideoCats%
* Added separate delay field for Scheduler’s Utility Functions.
* Added built-in support for plugin [WordPress Popular Posts].
* Added built-in support for premium theme ZingTube.
* Added built-in support for premium theme YameTube.
* Added built-in support for premium theme RosaTube.
* Server and shutdown errors will now be logged (database failures, memory issues, etc) to help you resolve any server problems.
* workaround for when oEmbed response is non-Unicode compliant. This is from videos using certain Unicode symbols in title that are not verified before sending oEmbed json data. In short, \U should be \u or json_decode would fail.
* handle double quoted json strings in custom meta values & addslashes to %VideoEmbed%.
* Do not apply ‘Skip’ rules when updating/applying changes to existing videos.
* Do not fetch thumnbnail on updates unless featured image is missing.
* Fix for unchecking ‘Import featured image’.
* Fix for XML feeds being limited to the default 10MB in libxml 2.7.0+.
* NOTE! turned off meta field dynamic validation by default (was used to fix custom meta fields on premium themes if user did not set them correctly). Can be enabled, but fixing them statically recommended. See [FAQ documentation].