* Added built-in support for premium theme [Sahifa](http://themeforest.net/item/sahifa-responsive-wordpress-news-magazine-blog-t
* Added built-in support for premium theme [Valenti](http://themeforest.net/item/valenti-wordpress-hd-review-magazine-news-theme
* Added a VideoID Blacklist to Main Settings with an automatic option.
* Added option ‘Skip videos if it DOES contain one of these keyphrases’.
* Updated option ‘Skip videos if it DOES NOT contain one of these keyphrases’.
* Increased input field for custom meta field values from 64 to 256.
* Enable Scheduler will notify you if DISABLE_WP_CRON is defined.
* Moved 3rd party theme/plugin support code to use filters.
* Premium theme support now at runtime to detect any theme changes.
* Added filter vb_valid_taxonomies to set them explicitly.
* Added filters vb_get_taxonomies and vb_get_terms. If site has too many taxonomies, WordPress can run out of memory trying to r
ead them all. Filters can be used to limit max number of terms or prevent loading them completely.
* Added action hook for ‘custom_utility_function’
* PornHub – embed code from API – had to use html_entity_decode