= 3.0 – Released May 25th, 2016 =
* Support WP 4.5 change to get_terms function for custom taxonomies.
* Remove any query parameters when using custom image names.
* Only show taxonomies for custom post types in ‘Create the Posts’.
* Stricter checking for HubTraffic deleted videos.
* GotPorn fix: filter values for Upload dates: Last week and last month.
* Bugfix for trying to create empty categories sent from API.
* Deprecated PornTube scraper, added PornTube RSS module.
* Deprecated xVideos scraper, added xVideos RSS module.
* Added support for SpankWire.
* Added support for xTube.
* moved import tags options to ‘Create the Posts’ tab.
* Will now try to determine theme and plugin custom data dynamically.
* Added detection for Entry Views plugin.
* VideoTube theme – don’t create WP categories or tags because theme has it’s own custom taxonomies.
* VideoFly theme – don’t create WP categories because theme has it’s own custom taxonomy.
* Added built-in support for premium theme [Furious](http://www.videoblogsterpro.com/get/furious/).
* Added option to skip videos that have no video thumbnails.
* Added abort check for RedTube’s new daily API limit of 30k queries.
* Will now verify video images sent from API are valid.
* Added option to skip videos based on duration.
* Added transients for API categories/stars to mitigate API timeouts.
* Added Scheduler extra hook checks to avoid possible WP-Cron race conditions.
* Added Scheduler/Logger singletons to avoid possible WP-Cron race conditions.
* Better parsing of video DateTimes, with fallback.
* Show error message if unable to retrieve categories from API.
* Ensure logfile loads at most the last 1MB of data.
* reset Post Content Template if left blank.
* Split get_posts function into chunks to avoid possible server memory limits.
* disable unneccessary WP object caching on get_posts function to avoid possible server memory limits.
* Google Translate updated to use official API, requires API key.